On-Demand Pilates Classes
On-Demand Pilates Classes:
NYS & NYC government mandates require us to follow specific guidelines in order to operate along with some additional measures we are taking for your safety and comfort.
Thank you for your continued support.
– all teachers and clients must wear a face covering at all times. If you are medically unable to wear a face covering please wear a face shield in place of.
– temperatures are taken upon entry to the studio, and all persons are screened according to NYS guidelines.
– wash/sanitize your hands frequently. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the studio.
– 6 feet apart: Equipment has been grouped into “mini-studios” where you will remain for the duration of your session to ensure proper social distancing. We are operating at 33% capacity.
– all equipment and high-impact surfaces are cleaned and disinfected before and after each use. We use non-invasive, non toxic CDC/EPA approved products
– we’ve installed advanced Medify Air air purifiers to ensure proper air circulation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or fill out the form below:
Class with Lynda
Lynda teaches a progressive mat class – starting slow with the basics but going up in speed and difficulty. This is a great class for anyone with Pilates experience to get back on track.
As always, listen to your body as the class goes, modify or skip as needed. No special props needed, just a mat. And keep breathing!
15 Minute Spine Moves with Lynda
Spine mobility will help create better posture and the ability to do your strengthening exercises. Can be done by itself or as a warm up to other routines. Repeat 2-4x for a longer session. Works well along with Hip Moves
15 Minute Hip Moves with Lynda
Butt, thighs, hamstrings, all of it. wake up the muscles of the hips to tone up and support the lower spine. Can be done by itself or as part of a longer routine. Repeat 2-4x for a longer session. Works well along with Back Moves.
“Unwind-Sitting” with Lynda
Move through healthy seated positions. Build confidence through motion and posture. Explore your range of motion through flexion, extension, side bending and rotation of the upper body. Review functional foot and leg work and proper ways of standing. This is a great series to help encourage people to get up and move.
“Unwind-Standing” with Lynda
Review ideal postural alignment. Build confidence through motion and posture. Explore your range of motion through basic flexion, extension, side bending and rotation of the upper body. Review functional foot and leg work and proper ways of standing. This is a great series to help encourage people to get up and move. Goes well with “Unwind Sitting.”
Planks with Lynda
Plank till you don’t drop. The legs and abs support your arms as you dance through multiple variations of plank, up, down, all around. This multilevel series can be repeated for more sweat. Works well with the squat jump series.